Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Celebrating Easter with Resurrection Eggs

I wanted to share with you again a very fun and interactive way to share with your children what Easter is really all about. Make your own Resurrection Eggs! You can do this in several ways. I have used this as a countdown to Easter. Opening only 1 egg each day, or over several days. I have used this as an Easter morning Sunday school lesson where each child gets a turn opening an egg. And I have incorporated this with our daily homeschool lessons to add some extra fun into our school day.

I did a post on this last year. It has a link to the Bible verses for you. Once you make up your own kit it only takes just a few moments each day to talk with your kids about why Jesus died and came back alive for us!

Enjoy and Happy Easter! He Is Risen!

Blessings!
Melissa,
the Singing Honey Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment